Travel Advisory: Winter Storm Jonas
Due to the onset of Winter Storm Jonas impacting the Northeastern section of the United States, passengers travelling to/from New York during the period January 22nd – 24th, 2016 will be permitted to change or cancel their reservations without penalty subject to the following conditions:
- Passengers must have a confirmed ticket issued before January 21st, 2016
- Passengers must be booked and ticketed for travel to/from New York (JFK) during the period January 22nd – 24th, 2016.
- Changes may be made for travel up to February 28th, 2016. Increase in airfare due to new travel date will be waived. Changes to origin/ destination are not permitted.
- Caribbean Airlines will not be responsible for arrangements or transportation to/from an alternate airport or hotel/overnight expenses incurred by affected passengers.
- Full refunds will be allowed on tickets issued for travel (to/from New York) between January 22nd – 24th, 2016
Passengers are encouraged to check their Flight Status prior to proceeding to the airport.